The very first V-Rally game released back in 1997 on the PlayStation 1. This french video game studio who is also known from their work on WRC 7 and TT Isle of Man, Kylotonn Racing Games announced today an all new collaboration with Bigben Interactive to deliver us V-Rally 4.
“It’s a real privilege for me to once again work on the V-Rally series. It’s an extraordinary title that I have a very special connection to. I had a chance to join the team that created V-Rally to develop V-Rally 3 on the PlayStation 2 as a programmer. I’m very proud to be working on the franchise again 15 years later.”- Alain Jarniou, Game Director at Kylotonn
V-Rally 4 features:
* Rally: From Africa to Sequoia Park and Japan, travel the world along difficult tracks and in extreme conditions, such as snow, ice, and mud.
* Extreme-Khana: You’ll have to be a master of precision and drifting on these tracks full of pitfalls.
* V-Rally Cross: Leave your opponents in the dust on these dirt and asphalt tracks and take on 7 expert adversaries.
* Buggy: Hop into your all-terrain vehicle to win the race on these particularly rugged tracks. Not for the faint of heart!
* Hillclimb: Race to the top behind the wheel of powerful cars.
You can also prove yourself in V-Rally 4‘s Online and Career modes.
V-Rally 4 will be available on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC in September 2018.