The anime action MMO SoulWorker is celebrating its official release in Europe and North America.
“We are really pleased to see that so many players heard our call and took part in the SoulWorker Open Beta Test. Their feedback is the very thing that made this quick launch possible, all things considered, the reactions of the players were very positive. This confirms our belief that SoulWorker has the potential to become a real fan favorite.”
– Noemi Feller, Product Manager at Gameforge
After launch, Gameforge intends to firstly work on the PvP arena and then announce the introduction of more character classes. More information on this will be published in due time.
SoulWorker is available in its full release form on 5th of April. It can be downloaded via the Gameforge Client or on Steam. Players can immerse themselves in the action-laden adventure in PvE single player or 4-player coop mode, and assume the role of one of the four characters: Haru, Lilly, Stella and Erwin.
SoulWorker‘s Key Features:
- Action-laden cooperative gameplay for up to 4 players
- “Playable anime” thanks to impressive cel-shaded animations
- Unique battle style with personalized combos
- Large PvE content with over 100 dungeons
- PvP zone for mass battles on an open battlefield
- Dark post-apocalyptic setting with a captivating story
- Four classes at launch
Source: Visibility Communications press email