Thrustmaster is proud to launch the brand’s most highly anticipated pedal set
with its first multiplatform magnetic pedal set featuring a brake pedal incorporating Load Cell technology, for ultra-precise braking in racing games.
UP TO 100 KG OF PRESSURE ON THE LOAD CELL FORCE SENSOR
The brake pedal in the T-LCM Pedals adjusts to your gaming intensity and driving style. You’ll get the perfect amount of braking power according to the force applied on the brake pedal.
The H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system — contactless technology without any potentiometers — ensures an unlimited lifespan and optimal accuracy in racing sessions: up to 16-bit resolution, representing 65,536 values per pedal
- H.E.A.R.T magnetic sensor technology: a contactless system, without any potentiometers, that provides an unlimited lifespan of intense use
- Load Cell force sensor (fully customizable)
- Completely versatile, with full adjustability for each pedal
- Enhanced stability: weighted base with stainless steel footrest
- Full-featured, intuitive calibration software
- Ergonomic construction: streamlined, effective design
- Compatible with PC (via USB cable) in Windows® 10/8 with all racing wheels on the market
- Compatible with PC, PS4™ and Xbox One® (via RJ12 cable) with the Thrustmaster T-GT, T300, T150, TS-XW, TX, and TMX racing wheels
- Compatible with cockpits: attachment system, support and drilling template included
You can pre-order the pedals now, ahead of their official market launch of March 26. The pedals come in at $199.99 (£179.99/€199.99)
Source: Nordic Game Supply