- Week 1 (October 1-7): Bonus Boss Loot!
- Week 2 (October 8-14): Rare Spawn Hunt!
- Week 3 (October 15-21): Show Me the Eridium!
- Week 4 (October 22-28): Mayhem on Twitch!
- Week 5 (October 29 – November 4): It’s a secret…
October is here and it´s now 10 years since the original Borderlands debuted on October 20, 2009, and the borderlands crew are showing our appreciation for a full decade of support with a five-week Borderlands Anniversary Celebration. For the entire month of October (and a little bit of November), Borderlands 3 Vault Hunters of all levels can score extra in-game loot and bonuses.
Each of the next five weeks will feature its very own theme in Borderlands 3, encouraging different in-game activities to maximize your rewards. As of Tuesday, October 1 at 18:00, Boss Week is live and will remain active until October 8 at 16:59 BST / 17:59 CEST, when the following week’s theme will begin. During Boss Week, certain bosses will have an increased chance to drop specific Legendary items.
Source: Nordic Game Supply Press Release