Funcom has announced that Conan Exiles leaves Early Access today for a full launch for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
A massive launch update went online today, introducing new areas to the game as well to build up the PC version to a launch build from early access.
But that’s not all, Conan Exiles has sold over one million copies before launch.
“Conan Exiles is already one of the most successful titles in Funcom’s 25-year history. This has been a great experience for us. When I look at the incredible journey the game has gone through in just 15 months of Early Access as well as the very positive development in player reviews over the past few months, I feel confident that we’ve been successful in what we set out to do. I’m very proud of the amazing work everyone on the team has done.”
– Rui Casais, Funcom CEO
If you are lucky enough to find a collectors edition in a retail store, this is what you get:
- Figurine: 15 cm / 6 inch Conan the Barbarian polyresin figurine, modeled after Conan from the Conan Exiles cinematic trailer
- Custom Comic Book: Full-color print comic book created in collaboration with Dark Horse Comics specifically for this game. The comic book tells the story of Conan on one of his adventures in the Exiled Lands.
- Soundtracks: Three soundtracks featuring the music from Conan Exiles as well as the music from Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures and Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer.
- Artbook: Go behind the scenes and discover some of the incredible production artworks developers used to guide their vision for the game in this full-color, print artbook.
- World Map: Full-color printed map of the world of Conan Exiles.
- Digital Comic Books: Code to unlock six full-color digital comic books from Dark Horse Comics, featuring the entire “A Witch Shall Be Born” story arc.
- Digital RPG Book: Code to unlock the 368 full-color digital rule book created by Modiphius for their Conan pen and paper role-playing game. Everything you need to play!
We at Ulvespill will be releasing a review of this game soon!
Source: Koch Media press release