PlayStation 4 and Xbox One owners can now be thrilled as En Masse Entertainment is releasing a console version of the highly popular MMO title TERA.
A new trailer shows us what we can expect from this past paced combat killer MMO title (Trailer below) such as:
- Lock-On System: An all-new Lock-On System keeps the enemies in sight and the action centered on-screen.
- Classy Controls: Each character class has its own unique default control scheme. Don’t like the default control layout for your class? No problem! The controls can be completely remapped to tailor any type of preferred layout.
- Combat Effective UI: The game’s user interface has also been redesigned with a new, fully-customizable Radial Menu for quick and intuitive access weapons and items.
- Streaming Features: Players can easily broadcast TERA instantly to the community via Twitch, and Mixer with integrated streaming support.
- Communication is Key: Players can communicate directly with fellow party members via native voice chat support or they can opt out of chat if they prefer at any time.
There hasn’t been announced a release date yet, but we the release window is set to Spring 2018. But for now we can enjoy the upcoming open beta that kicks off 9, March.