Kalypso Media and Games Farm have presented a brand-new video preview of upcoming soul-sucking action RPG Shadows: Awakening, offering both series veterans and newcomers alike a sneak peek at the unique party system that makes every playthrough so thrilling and unique, as well as a more in-depth look at the game world itself, combat and the cast of characters you’ll meet on your journey through the darkness.
Shadows: Awakening is the new adventure in the Heretic Kingdoms saga. After the members of the secret council known as the Penta Nera are assassinated, their souls are consumed by the Devourers – evil demons who possess the ability to absorb the memories and personalities of the souls they acquire and materialize them as their puppets. Re-emerging into the mortal realm once again, the demonic Penta Nera pursue their quest for power and immortality, but at what cost?
- A Tale of Two Worlds – In a parallel universe inhabited by demons and monsters; seamlessly switch between the Shadow Realm and the mortal plane and witness a gripping storyline in a world full of myths, destinies and legendary creatures.
- Unique Party System – multiple characters in one demon, each retaining their own personalities with internal dialogues, rivalries and communication between the characters.
- Broad variety of Skills and Characters – Choose from three heroes, each with their own personal storylines, quests and dialogues. Consume the souls of 14 playable characters, each with their own unique skillsets, like Kalig the Bandit King and Evia, Daughter of Fire.
- Tactical Real-Time Combat – Combine the skills of your various characters to maximize the effects of your devastating skills and spells.
- Extensive Gameplay – 20+ hours for a single playthrough, but with substantial options for replayability which accumulate to 60+ hours for the full experience.
- Challenging Puzzles – Complex puzzles are scattered throughout the game and will escort you through a vibrant set of locations, from rustic towns to the deepest and darkest of dungeons.
- Crafting and Looting System – Expanded crafting and looting system will allow you use rewards to configure the ultimate adventurer.
- Fully Voiced – All dialogues are fully narrated, including actors like Tom Baker
Shadows: Awakening is scheduled for a global release in Fall 2018.
Denne bildekrusellen krever javaskript.