During the Microsoft E3 Media Briefing, Playground Games revealed Forza Horizon 4. The game will, as expected, be exclusive for Xbox One and Windows 10. The new Horizon game will be set in historic Britain.
– Seasons Change Everything
– New Content Every Week. Every week, a new season change brings new themed content, gameplay, challenges, and rewards!
– Become a Horizon Superstar
– Collect Over 450 Cars. Enjoy the largest and most diverse Horizon car roster yet, including over 100 licensed automotive manufacturers.
– Race. Stunt. Create. Explore. In the new open-ended campaign, everything you do progresses your game.
– Customize Your Horizon Life. Outfit your driver with new clothing and emotes, own property, and create custom race routes for the community.
– Explore a Shared World
– Fully Synchronized World. When time of day, weather and seasons change, everyone playing the game experiences it at the same time.
– Go it Alone or Team up. Play solo or cooperatively. Join Team multiplayer for casual fun or Ranked Teams to take on the best in the world.
– Livestream Your Game. Integrated Mixer features make broadcasting and spectating Horizon gameplay more fun and rewarding than ever.
The game will be launched as an “Ultimate Edition” on 28th of September. With a standard and deluxe version launching on 2nd of October.