Written by: Sunniva Stalsberg
The last update to the ESO- universe is something to be amazed by. It is set to launch in July 2019, and according to the developers at E3 the community of ESO is still growing, so much that they now had to add extra server space to allow even more players to join the online game. It was pretty much expected that the new expansion Elsweyr, would get a lot of coverage on this E3 and Bethesda gave us an all-new trailer to get ready.
In this trailer, we got a first look on the lands now set in the homelands of the Khajiit race. We also got a lot of new content, like the necromancer class and DRAGONS!!! Yes, now you get to fight the mighty flying lizards and take them down to be the hero. here are some more of the new content:
- An epic main story quest line that ties into the Season of the Dragon
- A challenging new 12-player Trial: Sunspire
- Massive new world events: Dragon Attacks
- A huge amount of unique delves, public dungeons, and stand-alone quests
- A host of updates and quality-of-life improvements
The Season of the Dragon continues throughout the rest of 2019 with two exciting new DLCs: Scalebreaker and Dragonhold!
More E3 coverage from us can be found here.