Green Hell launches into 1.0 highlighted by a crazy, mysterious story mode.
Since Green Hell launched into early access in August 2018 Creepy Jar have had an exciting year, and today they happily announce that their massively successful survival game has officially launched into 1.0
It’s had huge improvements and regular updates during the early access phase and now sees a ton of new features accompany this momentous launch. There will be a new map area, new animals and custom difficulty settings as well as its very own story mode testing more than just the players survival skills as they embark on a desperate mission through the Amazon rainforest to rescue their lost love, Mia.
1.0 Update additions:
- Story mode – How did you end up in the Amazon? What happened to your love? How can you escape? How to survive? Seeking answers to these questions will take you to the edge of sanity as you rediscover well-known areas and discover new areas for the first time
- New Map Areas – The lush rainforest gets even bigger with new wetlands to explore. Also included is an all-new in-game map
- Perma-Death Difficulty – Gear up for the most ruthless challenge yet as there’s no comming back from death.
- New Graphics options – Optimize your settings with new FOW, Vsync, antialasing, texture quality and shadow distance options.
- New plants and Animals – Introducing the psychosis-inducing Psychotria Viridis, the Banisterposis Caapi and the lethally poisonous Dart Frog.
- Decay Timer – Many items will now start to wither and decay. Players will have to be vigilant learning to use their items before expiration
- New Difficulty Levels (Tourist, King of the Jungle, Custom) – Have a problem with snakes or perhaps spiders? Introducing new difficulty options to disable or enable tribes, predators, snakes, spiders and the sanity meter. If you hate managing macroelements there will now be a depletion speed slider to adjust how quickly you need to replenish yourself!
source: Evolve Press Release.