After escaping the inhumane test labs, your fight to survive is far from over in Postworld, a new hardcore action-RPG from Screwdriver Entertainment.
As you can see on the trailer above, this proves to be a very violent game and getting a limb blown away is no big issue in Postworld – just replace it with another one and continue to fight!
- Non-linear story. Quests that you receive depend on what decisions you have made and whether you have joined Cultists, Slavers or Railwaymen. One will have to beat the game multiple times to see all possible endings.
- Augmented body parts. Use powerful combat prostheses to replace weak flesh and destroy your enemies.
- Violence. Area-based damage system allows to shoot enemies’ body parts off but losing an arm and a leg does not matter to tough wasteland dwellers…
- Huge arsenal. We grant the player a large choice of devices to bring death and destruction with. Melee weapons, firearms, bulletproof shields, various ammo, explosives, stimulators and more!
- Weapon customization. Weapons are fully customizable. Any part can be replaced: barrels, hand guards, sights and buttstocks of firearms, as well as handles, guards and blades of melee weapons.
- Shields. From simple wooden bucklers that can hardly bear an axe blow, to high tech bulletproof shields equipped with built-in flamethrowers and stunning devices, they are all an essential part of equipment.
- Global map. The wastelands are large, and the mechanics of travel between distinct game locations are inspired by the old skull RPGs.
Postworld is scheduled for release 31/8-2018
Source: Screwdriver Entertainment Press Release