Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition, the upcoming version of the hit videogame Injustice 2, named Fighting Game of the Year by the 21st D.I.C.E. Awards and The Game Awards 2017. Available 27, March for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam and the Microsoft Store, Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition offers the ultimate DC Super Hero and Super-Villain fighting game experience and packages the main game with the following downloadable content:
- All downloadable playable characters: Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Black Manta, Raiden, Hellboy, Atom, Enchantress and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Premiere skins available from the Injustice™ 2 Ultimate Edition including Power Girl, John Stewart Green Lantern, Reverse-Flash, Grid and Black Lightning each with unique looks, voices, and dialogue.
In addition to the packaged content, enhancements that will be available with Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition include:
- The introduction of the Learn Hub, the game’s expanded tutorial
- New Gear items for all characters have been added
- The character level cap is increased to 30
- A new Augment Slot is available at level 30
So if you not have picked it up yet, now is your chance to get it all in one package
Source: Mi5 Communications press release