After a successful closed beta, the gamigo group has launched the open beta stage of their upcoming game, Ironsight. Players can look forward to four new maps, two new game modes, a new mission and much more. To check out the beta go to Ironsight’s homepage and download the game.
Ironsight is set in 2025 and is all about the battle for the last natural resources on Earth. In a fierce conflict about ultimate supremacy, there are two rivaling factions battling it out: NAF (North Atlantic Forces) and EDEN (Energy Development Enterprise Networks).
- More than 100 original weapons and attachments: Almost 900 skinned weapons prepared already, such as sniper rifles, assault rifles, and shotguns
- Strategic drone operations: Large selection of offensive and tactical drones
- 10 different maps planned: Realistic and fierce battlefields & environment with dynamic in-game interaction
- Character customization
- Gripping multiplayer action: The fight for the last resources on Earth
- In-house Iron Engine™: Usage of dynamic surroundings and other tactical elements
- Clan system: Creation of own in-game clans, clan battles, and rankings