Milestone Studio is one of the leading studios that delivers us racing games in the world. But now they have announced a new videogame partnered up with Feld Entertainment and Monster Energy called Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame.
You can choose from different official riders from both the 250SX and 450SX Classes including familiar racers such as Chad Reed, Ken Roczen and Ryan Dungey. This surely looks interesting, and it sure looks promising even though it’s a “sponsored” video game and we all know what kind of games that is. But the studio Milestone is behind this game, and I know those guys knows what they’re doing when it comes to driving / supercross games.
“We are really proud of our partnership with Feld Entertainment,” Luisa Bixio, VP of Milestone, said. “Feld’s expertise in creating valuable entertainment experiences combined with Milestone’s long-standing experience in developing racing games has paved the way for this high-quality title, which is setting up to be the most immersive journey ever in the world of Monster Energy Supercross.”
“The lifelike experience of the videogame allows fans to interact with Monster Energy Supercross, as well as compete with other fans around the globe, like never before,” said Vicki Silver, Chief Marketing Officer of Feld Entertainment. “Fans can engage in the sport all year long as they race as or against their favorite athletes on iconic Supercross tracks.”
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross season with special Monster Energy Cup access.
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes: Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, reigning champion Ryan Dungey and others will race across official challenging tracks.
- An exciting career mode with extreme customization options: Customize both riders and bikes for the maximum flexibility to advance in racing classes.
- A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities: Players can create, customize and share online their own tracks.
- Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience: accurate reproduction of bikes, tracks, accessories and athletes’ aspects.
Denne bildekrusellen krever javaskript.
A mobile version of The Supercross Championship will also release during February 2018 with an app called Monster Energy Supercross Game. (Launching on both iOS and Android)