Turtle Beach has announced that the Recon 200 gaming headset has started hitting retail stores and is ready to help gamers achieve more victories on the multiplayer battlefield. Available just in time to kick off 2018’s holiday gaming season, the Recon 200 is a wired headset available in a sleek black or bright white offering powerful amplified sound with enhanced bass, premium comfort, multi platform compatibility with Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC, and mobile gaming devices.
“Every level of gamer is looking for superior equipment that can provide them an edge over the competition, and the new Recon 200 delivers the powerful sound, premium comfort, and performance needed to win, at a great price,” said Juergen Stark, CEO, Turtle Beach. “Whether players are jumping out of the bus for the first time or thousandth time, the Recon 200 can provide the audio advantage needed to claim that Victory Royale and/or top spot on the leaderboards.”
Full details for the Recon 200 gaming headset include:
- Powerful amplified – Louder is better! Immerse yourself in your games with rechargeable battery-powered amplification.
- Variable mic monitoring – Hear and adjust the volume of your voice inside the headset so you never have to shout.
- Enhanced bass – Don’t just hear the bass…feel it with always-on enhanced bass.
- Surround sounds ready for Xbox One* – Optimised to deliver immersive Windows Sonic for Headphones surround sound when connected to Xbox One and on compatible Windows 10 PCs.
- Metal reinforced headband – A metal-reinforced headband provides added durability.
- Premium Ear Cushions – Synthetic leather-wrapped memory foam ear cushions provide premium comfort while improving bass response and blocking out external noise.
- All-day battery life – Always be ready to play with over 12-hours of gaming per charge.
Denne bildekrusellen krever javaskript.
Source: PRNordic press email