You ready for this?
The war between the Horde and the Alliance reaches a crucial turning point in Tides of Vengeance!, a major update for Battle for Azeroth is coming which includes;
- NEW STORY AND CHARACTER QUESTS – Discover the next chapters in the stories of Tyrande, Saurfang, and Vol’jin in new character-driven quest lines, and strike against the enemy in the ongoing War Campaign.
- RAID: BATTLE OF DAZAR’ALOR – War crashes upon the shores of Zandalar in an all-new raid in the Zandalari trolls’ capital. Battle Horde or Alliance leaders such as High Tinker Mekkatorque and King Rastakhan in faction-specific encounters, and fight on the front lines of one of Battle for Azeroth’s defining conflicts.
- WARFRONT: BATTLE FOR DARKSHORE – In the ashen shadow of Teldrassil, the night elves strike back against the Forsaken to reclaim their ancestral homeland in an all-new co-op Warfront. In between battles, discover what awaits in a new version of the Darkshore zone reshaped by the fires of war.
- HORDE AND ALLIANCE ASSAULTS – Defend Kul Tiras and Zandalar from the enemy faction’s invading forces in Horde and AllianceAssaults, breaking out across Battle for Azeroth’s outdoor world. Sabotage the enemy airship, take out the commander, and earn loot and Artifact power to prepare for new conflicts.
- NEW ISLAND EXPEDITIONS – Claim Azerite on the new islands of Jorundall and Havenswood, with updates to the Islands Expeditions system including capturable Azerite extractors.
- DWARF AND BLOOD ELF HERITAGE ARMOR – Max-level dwarves and blood elves can delve deeper into their race’s history and lore, and unlock cosmetic Heritage Armor to honor their legacy.
- . . . AND MORE TO COME – As Tides of Vengeance continues to unfold, discover the dark secrets lurking in Stormsong Valley in the Crucible of Storms raid; prepare to recruit the Zandalari trolls and Kul Tiran humans as Allied Races; and brace for the emergence of ancient foes in future chapters of Battle for Azeroth.
And that’s not all the news we got regarding World of Warcraft, we also got a little more information about World of Warcraft: Classic.
Coming during summer 2019, with the familiar content we all lived within our own childhood.
- CRAFTING AN AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCE – With WoW Classic, Blizzard is committed to restoring and recreating WoW’s original content and gameplay experience as authentically as possible. Aid Mankrik on his tragic quest in an era before the Barrens was sundered in two; raid Molten Core with level-60 heroes’ original abilities and talents; regale the inns of Azeroth with tales of PvP at Tarren Mill; and much more.
- CLASSIC GAMEPLAY; MODERN TECHNOLOGY – Play with the conveniences of modern Blizzard Battle.net and WoW technology such as Blizzard friends lists; select UI improvements; enhancements designed to ensure stability and fair play; and all the latest under-the-hood engine updates to support players’ current hardware.
- DRUMS OF WAR – WoW Classic contains all of the content from WoW’s original launch through its final update, Patch 1.12: Drums of War, unlocking over time as players progress. Gear up for the opening of Blackwing Lair; join the race to become Scarab Lord; and confront Kel’Thuzad in the halls of Naxxramas.
Denne bildekrusellen krever javaskript.
Source: Blizzcon 2018