Every year Amplitude celebrate the studio’s anniversary with their players, and for this year, they are celebrating by revealing the Vaulters Expansion for Endless Space 2!
The new DLC re-introduces Vaulters, a civilization that has featured in all the Endless games.
A new civilization means a new way to play, as the Vaulters will have the ability to teleport and use the Argosy – their legacy super colonizer ship. They will also have their own heroes, technologies, buildings, a new starting special node, the Sisters of Mercy minor civilization that they brought with them from Auriga, and of course, a brand-new main quest.
As well as a paid DLC, Amplitude is also including a free add-on, as a celebration of their players’ participation in the “Play to Win”-community challenge. The new add-on includes;
- New planetary anomaly: the “High Energy Plasmaphere”
- New galaxy type: the 6-branches spiral.
- New event: handle a new immigration crisis. Do you have what it takes to save the Remnant refugees?
- New ship modules: the powerful Swarm Missiles, Railguns and Energy Squadrons!
- New hero: Burra Techseeker, an amphibian famed as an exotic ship module inventor.
- Mezari fleet skin: a blast from the past! The ancestral Mezari fleet skin for the United Empire civilization!
The Vaulter Expansion launches worldwide on 25th of January.