The world of Eorzea continues growing with the latest patch update in FFXIV Online, the MMO currently celebrating its fifth anniversary with more than 14 million valuable players in the global community. Beginning 18th September, Patch 4.4: Prelude in Violet will not merely continue the exhilarating main quest line, but also challenge players with the concluding chapter in the Omega raid series.
During the recent 5th anniversary celebratory live stream, Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida provided new details on this next major content update. Viewers were treated to a first look at one of the bosses from the Omega: Alphascape raid—Chaos. In addition to the raid content, players will also experience the next chapter in the Four Lords quest series, featuring Suzaku.
The most recent FFXIV Online update adds hours of new content, including:
- New Main Scenario Quests
- New Sidequests – The Four Lords and Even Further Hildibrand Adventures
- New Dungeons – The Burn and Saint Mocianne’s Arboretum (Hard)
- New Trial – Hells’ Kier (Suzaku)
- New Raid – Omega: Alphascape
- Gathering and Crafting Updates – New Recipes
- Housing Updates – Addition of the Mannequin Indoor Furnishing
- Expansion of The Lost Canals of Uznair – The Treasure Hunting instance
- Battle System and PvP Updates, New Gold Saucer Content, Added Group Pose Functionality, and more
Loyal fans can also look forward to an sensational season of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Fan Festivals all over the world. North America will promptly kick off the tour on November 16-17, 2018 in Las Vegas, followed by the European Fan Festival on February 2-3, 2019 at the La Grande Halle de La Villettein Paris and ending with the Tokyo Fan Festival in March 2019.
Remember to check out our interview with three of the geniuses behind FFXIV during Gamescom!
Source: PRNordic Press Email