Intruders: Hide and Seek, made by Spanish developer Tessera Studios, and released by Daedalic Entertainment is coming to PlayStation VR on 13th of February.
- Experience a realistic hostage drama
- Look through the eyes of a ten-year-old boy and feel the stunning immersion
- Think twice about your steps, they could be your last
- Four hours of an exciting and breathtaking atmosphere
- Witness strange events but stay focused
In Intruders: Hide and Seek, thee strangers break into a countryside house, and takes the Richter family hostage. Your parents are restrained, and your sister is hiding – now it’s up to you, in the role of Ben, to find a way to save your family, while also finding out who these three strangers are, and what they want!
Source: Daedalic press email