Calling all anime MMO fans to the stage! GameForge and Lion Games are doing the final touches on their brand new anime action MMO SoulWorker and are opening the servers up to anyone who wants to sneak a peak before release.
SoulWorker will be a free-to-play mmo available on Gameforge or Steam when it is released.
During the beta you can try the 4 different characters either solo or in a 4-man cooperative group and this is the final stress-test before the release. As with all beta tests, the developers are grateful for all feedback and bug reports that are sent to them. As a special thank you, everyone participating will get unique beta rewards!
SoulWorker’s Key Features:
- Action-laden cooperative gameplay for up to 4 players
- Playable anime’ thanks to impressive cel-shaded animations
- Unique battle style with personalised combos
- Large PvE content with over 100 dungeons
- PvP zone for mass battles on an open battlefield
- Dark post-apocalyptic setting with a captivating story
- Four classes at launch
Where can you get access you say? Go to Gameforge participate.