As of the 31th of March, Snail Games released their new game PixARK. If you’ve looked at ARK and thought; this is a good game, but i wish it looked just a bit more like Minecraft, Look no further!
Here you can enter a vast and wild world filled with vicious dinosaurs, magical creatures and endless adventure. To survive, you will have to tame ferocious, as well as cuddly creatures, craft high tech and magical tools, and build your base, all out of cubes.
The game comes with a robust character creator, an infinite number of voxel based maps and quests, your adventure will be completely unique. Team up to form a tribe, or play on your own!
- Over 100 creatures to tame, train and ride
- Voxel block building system
- Procedurally generated maps
- Procedurally generated quests
- Creative mode, basically your own sandbox mode where you can build anything you like
- Extensive character creation tools, and character progression systems with skill trees and customizable stats
Source: Nordic Game Supply